Many times we have to write on loose-leaf papers instead of a notebook. In that case, you have to be careful with your selection. Because not all types of loose paper are suitable for your fountain pen.
We’ve selected the 6 best loose leaf paper for fountain pens and going to review here and hope that this will help you to choose the paper you need.
In a Hurry? Take a Look at Our Top 5 Picks of Best Loose Leaf Paper for Fountain Pens
What types of loose leaf paper are suitable for fountain pens?
Any types of loose leaf papers aren’t suitable for writing with fountain pens.
Best types of loose leaf paper for fountain pens are –
- Size: A4 or A5 are the better choices for fountain pens than Letter size.
- Characteristic: Anti-bleeding papers that don’t spread inks.
- Smoothness: Papers should be so smoother for fountain pens that the nib can glide over the paper.
5 Best Loose Leaf Paper for Fountain Pens
2. Kaisa Filler Paper Colored loose Leaf Paper, Wide Ruled 8×10.5in Colored Paper, 3-Hole Punched for 3-Ring Binders
3. A6 Refill Paper, 3 Pack 45PCS A6 Loose Leaf Paper, 2 Pack 160PCS Neon Page Markers, 6PCS Binder Dividers
6. 11791c Clairefontaine Loose Sheets seyes Ruled Paper Large Squares 21 x 29.7 cm Pack of 200 Free 300
Last update on 2021-06-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API